Angelica Root and Its Benefit.
- Basic Botanical Information of Genus Angelica L. and Species.
- What does Angelica Root Mean?And lores of Angelica Root.
- History and Archeology of Angelica Spectrum.
- Traditional Uses of Angelica Family,and Angelica Root Ancient Classic Notes.
- Distribution of Angelica Root Species,and Chinese Angelica Root or Dong Quai.
- Phytochemicals and Constituents of Chinese Angelica Root.
- Dong Quai Root Aid for hormones Using,and Chinese Angelica Root and Beauty.
- Chinese Angelica Root.Dang Gui and Its Modern Indications.
- Dang Gui Cauldron Coca Cola Soup.
- Dang Gui Dang Cen Stewed Chicken.
- Dang Gui and Mutton Thick Soup.
- Photo Gallery of Angelica Root.
Applications and Properties:
Hematological Effects.Cardiovascular Effects Cardioprotective.
Anti-Microbial,Anti-Infection of Cryptosporidium,Antiviral and Antibacterial Effect
Antioxidant Effects:Antioxidant effects of Angelia Sinensis identified with FeCl2-ascorbic acid,ECV304 cells,H2O2 or UV irradiation,H2O2 induced cytotoxicity,t-BHP oxidation,Abeta-induced oxidation,oxidative stress of ischemic neuronal injury related,Chemoprotective.
Angiogenesis effects and wound healing
Uterine Effects.Menopause Symptoms and menopausal irregularity,Estrogenic activity.
Immune Regulating Effects,Anti-Cancer,immunomodulatory activity,Antitumor on hepatocellular carcinoma.
Antifibrotic effects,against Pulmonary fibrosis and Lung,Kidney protection
Central Nervous System Effect.Brain protection,neuroprotective,gainst cognitive dysfunction and brain damage
Hepatic Protective Effect.
Treatment for:Menopausal symptoms,PMS,Anemia,Heart disease,Stroke,High blood pressure,Ulcers,Coughing and Wheezing,Pain,Low Back and Leg Pain,Menstrual Pain,Arrhythmia,Migraine,Nephritis,Upper Gastrointestinal Bleeding,Liver Disease,Enuresis.
Dosage:For menstrual problems is 3000 mg to 4000 mg (3 grams to 4 grams) daily in three divided doses.
Safety and Toxicity:
Acute toxicity(LD50): LD50-Lethal dose,50 percent kill.Mice.Intravenous.80-100g/kg (IV/herb solution).
- 1.Angelica Root and Its Benefit.
♥The article and literature were edited by Herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals, including comprehensive information related, summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website https://www.mdidea.com and https://www.mdidea.net, we tried to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: