What is Trifolium pratense,Red Clover?History,Phytochemicals and Remedy Uses of Red Clover Blossoms.Red Clover Extract.
- Basic Botanical Data of Red clover.
- Narrative History and part uses of Red Clover.
- Active constituents and phytochemicals of Red clover.
- Red Clover used as good Female Tonic.
- Red Clover as best skin remedy.
- Historical or traditional use of red clover.
- Therapeutics and Pharmacology of Red Clover.
- Drug Interactions Summary for Red Clover,Case Stury.
- Medicinal Uses and Indications of Red Clover.
- Dosage guide of Red Clover.
- Safety and Acute Toxicity of Trifolium pratense.
- How Search engine think about Red Clover.
- Research update of Red Clover.
- Photo Gallery of Trifolium pratense.
Applications and Properties:
Prevent Bone Loss/Osteoporosis.
Prevent heart disease.
Anti-eczema:an excellent remedy for children with skin problems,childhood eczema,children with eczema/asthma syndrome,other chronic skin conditions such as psoriasis.
Dosage:Powdered herb: 1000 to 3000 mg daily.
Safety and Toxicity:
Acute Toxicity:Trifolium pratense.LD50.lethal dose,50 percent death.Intraperitoneal.Mice.4237 mg/kg.
- What is Trifolium pratense,Red Clover?History,Phytochemicals and Remedy Uses of Red Clover Blossoms.Red Clover Extract.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: