What is Trifolium pratense,Red Clover?History,Phytochemicals and Remedy Uses of Red Clover Blossoms.Red Clover Extract.
- Basic Botanical Data of Red clover.
- Narrative History and part uses of Red Clover.
- Active constituents and phytochemicals of Red clover.
- Red Clover used as good Female Tonic.
- Red Clover as best skin remedy.
- Historical or traditional use of red clover.
- Therapeutics and Pharmacology of Red Clover.
- Drug Interactions Summary for Red Clover,Case Stury.
- Medicinal Uses and Indications of Red Clover.
- Dosage guide of Red Clover.
- Safety and Acute Toxicity of Trifolium pratense.
- How Search engine think about Red Clover.
- Research update of Red Clover.
- Photo Gallery of Trifolium pratense.
Historical or traditional use of red clover.:
Traditional Chinese medicine and Western folk medicine used this plant for similar purposes. It was well regarded as a diuretic, a cough suppressant, and an alterative. Alterative plants were considered beneficial for all manner of chronic conditions, particularly those afflicting the skin.
Red Clover (Trifolium pratense) Red clover, a wild plant used as grazing food for cattle and other livestock, has also been used medicinally to treat a wide array of conditions. These have included cancer, mastitis (inflammation of the breast), joint disorders, jaundice, bronchitis, spasmodic coughing, asthma, and skin inflammations, such as psoriasis and eczema. Red clover is thought to "purify" the blood by promoting urine and mucous production, improving circulation, and stimulating the secretion of bile. Recently, specific chemicals in red clover,known as isoflavones,have been isolated and tested for their effectiveness in treating a variety of conditions such as cardiovascular disease and the symptoms of menopause such as low HDL, hot flashes and the bone loss associated with osteoporosis.
- What is Trifolium pratense,Red Clover?History,Phytochemicals and Remedy Uses of Red Clover Blossoms.Red Clover Extract.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: