What is Trifolium pratense,Red Clover?History,Phytochemicals and Remedy Uses of Red Clover Blossoms.Red Clover Extract.
- Basic Botanical Data of Red clover.
- Narrative History and part uses of Red Clover.
- Active constituents and phytochemicals of Red clover.
- Red Clover used as good Female Tonic.
- Red Clover as best skin remedy.
- Historical or traditional use of red clover.
- Therapeutics and Pharmacology of Red Clover.
- Drug Interactions Summary for Red Clover,Case Stury.
- Medicinal Uses and Indications of Red Clover.
- Dosage guide of Red Clover.
- Safety and Acute Toxicity of Trifolium pratense.
- How Search engine think about Red Clover.
- Research update of Red Clover.
- Photo Gallery of Trifolium pratense.
Drug Interactions Summary for Red Clover,Case Stury.:
Here is a list of medications that may interact with red clover. It is recommended you discuss the use of red clover and your current medication(s) with your doctor or pharmacist.
Oestrogens (Reduced drug absorption/bioavailability *),Heparin (Adverse interaction *),Ticlopidine (Adverse interaction *),Warfarin (Adverse interaction *),
Case Study:Long-term pharmacokinetics of an extract of isoflavones from red clover(Trifolium pratense).
Objectives: To study the pharmacokinetics of isoflavones from red clover(Trifolium pratense) after long-term administration as a once-daily dietarysupplementary.
Design: Fourteen (14) subjects who had been consuming alow-isoflavone diet for 2 weeks were given an oral dose of two isoflavonetablets (approximately 80 mg of total isoflavones) daily for 2 weeks andappeared for a study day at 9:00 AM after an overnight fast on the day that theywere to receive the last dose. Plasma samples were collected for a 48-hourperiod after the last dose. Plasma isoflavones were assayed by high-performanceliquid chromatography (HPLC). RESULTS: Trough plasma levels were significantlyhigher for daidzein and genistein after long-term dosing than levels taken priorto the commencement of the study and plasma levels of isoflavones afterlong-term dosing were in the range previously reported in populations thatconsume an isoflavone-rich diet. The plasma half-lives observed after long-termadministration were, in most cases, consistent with once-daily administration.
Conclusions: Isoflavones have pharmacokinetic characteristics that suggest thatonce-daily administration is adequate when they are administered long-term asdietary supplements.
- What is Trifolium pratense,Red Clover?History,Phytochemicals and Remedy Uses of Red Clover Blossoms.Red Clover Extract.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: