What is Cassia Nomame Extract and Dimer Flavonoids? What is lipase inhibitor and Good lipase inhibitor?
- Botanical Information of Cassia Nomame.
- Botanical Description of Cassia Nomame.
- What is lipase inhibitor,Dimer Flavonoids from Cassia Nomame as Good lipase inhibitor.
- Difference and Similarity between Dimer Flavonoids of Cassia Nomame from other appetite suppressant.
- The Suppressing Effect of the Extract from Cassia nomame on Clastogenicity and Cytotoxicity of Mitomycin C in CHO Cells.
- Fashionable mixture with Cassia Nomame for slim function.
- Research Update of the herb Cassia Nomame.
- Photo Gallery of Cassia nomame.
Applications and Properties:
Good lipase inhibitor.
Differences:Unlike pharmaceutical lipase inhibitors, Cassia nomame does little to interfere with the absorption of fat soluble vitamins.
Lipase inhibitors are expected to be candidates of medicine for prevention or treatment of obesity.A study of China concluded that Cassia Nomame showed a 28 percent inhibition in lipase (fat) in laboratory tests.In laboratory tests this natural lipase inhibitor has shown comparable effectiveness to its synthetic, pharmaceutical counterpart.
This plant Cassia Nomame Extract is a lipase inhibitor. A lipase inhibitor impairs the enzyme responsible for the breakdown of fat, thereby blocking its function. Subsequently, fat molecules remain undigested and unabsorbed as they move through the gastrointestinal tract. This means their caloric content is not released into the bloodstream. Because Cassia inhibits fat from being absorbed into the bloodstream, there is less opportunity for fat to be stored. Unlike pharmaceutical lipase inhibitors, Cassia nomame does little to interfere with the absorption of fat soluble vitamins.
Dosage:500mgs to 5000mgs daily suggested for extracts powder.
Safety and Toxicity:
There is no data untill today of its risks and generally considered to be safe enough.
- What is Cassia Nomame Extract and Dimer Flavonoids? What is lipase inhibitor and Good lipase inhibitor?
♥The article and literature were edited by Herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals, including comprehensive information related, summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website https://www.mdidea.com and https://www.mdidea.net, we tried to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: