What is Cassia Nomame Extract and Dimer Flavonoids? What is lipase inhibitor and Good lipase inhibitor?
- Botanical Data of Cassia Nomame.
- Plant Description of Cassia Nomame.
- What is lipase inhibitor,Dimer Flavonoids from Cassia Nomame as Good lipase inhibitor.
- Difference and Similarity between Dimer Flavonoids of Cassia Nomame from other appetite suppressant.
- The Suppressing Effect of the Extract from Cassia nomame on Clastogenicity and Cytotoxicity of Mitomycin C in CHO Cells.
- Fashionable mixture for slim function.
- Research Update.
- Photo Gallery of Cassia nomame.
Difference and Similarity between Dimer Flavonoids of Cassia Nomame from other appetite suppressant.:
Cassia Nomame Extract vs. Chitosan
One question or bit of confusion is concerning Cassia Nomame and fat binders such as Chitosan. Chitosan is a marine fiber that binds to fat in the stomach thereby blocking digestion. The main difference in the two is that Chitosan must be in direct contact with the fat in the stomach to be effective. The more fat consumed the more chitosan you need to eliminate the excess fat. On the other hand, Cassia Nomame disrupts the digestive enzyme process requiring much smaller amounts to eliminate more fat.
Cassia Nomame Extract vs. Hoodia Extracts
Hoodia extracts kills the appetite and attacks obesity, is organic with no synthetic or artificial appetite control agents, has no known side effects, contains a miracle molecule (up to 100000 times more powerful than glucose) that fools the brain into believing you are full, and even stops you from thinking about food. But it actually does MORE...
Hoodia extracts gives you the freedom and control you've always wanted. It allows you to lose weight in the knowledge and comfort that you'll never miss out on a luncheon, dinner, or festive occasion again for fear of overeating.
And Cassia Nomame plays similar function as Hoodia,for more details of Hoodia Cactus Gordonii P.E.20:1(Hoodia Gordonii P.E.),Hoodia appetite suppressant,just check related pages for more details.
- What is Cassia Nomame Extract and Dimer Flavonoids? What is lipase inhibitor and Good lipase inhibitor?
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: