Gotu Kola Centella asiatica,the Goddess of Supreme Wisdom.
- Basic botanical Data of Gotu Kola.
- Phytochemicals,Constituients and mechanism of Gotu Kola.
- Narrative history and plant description of Gotu Kola.
- Application and Uses of Gotu Kola Products in brief.
- Application and Uses of Gotu Kola Products in details.
- Scientific data and research of Gotu Kola.
- Safety,Dosage and comments of Gotu Kola.
- Research Update of Gotu Kola Centella asiatica.
- Photo Gallery of Centella asiatica.
Applications and Properties:
Brain-mind tonic for children and adults.
General antibiotics with super wound healing and anti-inflammatory activities.
Affects tissue development.
Leprosy and skin disorders.
Relieve high blood pressure and detoxification.
Prompt circulatory system.
Beneficially affect collagen.
Gotu Kola is a rejuvenative nervine recommended for nervous disorders, epilepsy, senility and premature aging. As a brain tonic, it is said to aid intelligence and memory. It strengthens the adrenal glands and cleanses the blood to treat skin impurities. It is said to combat stress and depression, increase libido and improve reflexes. It has also been indicated for chronic venous insufficiency, minor burns, scars, scleroderma, skin ulcers, varicose veins, wound healing, rheumatism, blood diseases, congestive heart failure, urinary tract infections, venereal diseases, hepatitis and high blood pressure.
Safety and Toxicity:
Contact dermatitis is reported from Centella asiatica extract and cream containing C. asiatica
Asiaticoside Tumorigenic Data: TDLo:Lowest published toxic dose.Administration onto the skin.Rodent-mouse.400 mg/kg/52W-I.Toxic Effects:Tumorigenic-equivocal tumorigenic agent by RTECS criteria.Skin and Appendages:tumors.
- Gotu Kola Centella asiatica,the Goddess of Supreme Wisdom.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: