What is Pueraria root kudzu root?Value of Pueraria root kudzu root and Pueraria root kudzu root extracts?
- Basic Botanical Information of Pueraria lobata
- Kudzu Root Traditional Chinese Medicine Description and Brief Applications.
- Phytochemical Composition and Constituents of Pueraria Root.
- Pharmacology of Pueraria Root.
- Puerarin Pharmacokinetics,Property,functions and remedy use of Pueraria Root.
- Toxicity and Safety of Pueraria Root Preparation and Puerarin.
- Clinical Studies of Pueraria Root Preparation.
- Kudzu Root Modern Researches.
- How Search engine think about kudzu.
- Research update of Pueraria root.
- Photo Gallery of Pueraria lobata.
Applications and Properties:
Exterior syndromes caused by exopathogens.
Measles without adequate eruption.
Thirst due to febrile disease and diabetes due to yin deficiency:promoting the production of body fluids to quench thirst.
Diarrhea or dysentery due to pathogenic heat and diarrhea due to deficiency of the spleen
Angina pectoris and myocardial infarction.
Sudden Deafness at Early Stage.
Coronary and Cerebral Vasodilatory Effects:no significant change in the arterial blood oxygen, but significant increase in the venous blood oxygen at the coronary sinus and infracted area.
Hypotensive Effects: Pueraria's total flavones can causes hypertensive dogs and normotensive anesthetized dogs to lower their blood pressure,ethanol extract shows direct vasodilatory action,decrease the blood catecholamine level and vascular reactivity.
Safety and Toxicity:
Acute toxicity(LD50):Puerarin.LD50-Lethal dose,50 percent kill. Intravenous.Rodent-mouse. 738mg/kg.Details of toxic effects not reported other than lethal dose value.
- What is Pueraria root kudzu root?Value of Pueraria root kudzu root and Pueraria root kudzu root extracts?
♥The article and literature were edited by Herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals, including comprehensive information related, summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website https://www.mdidea.com and https://www.mdidea.net, we tried to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: