Lycopene-A Scientific Overview,What is Lycopene and its sources,Actions and Pharmacology.Tomato Extract Lycopene
- Lycopene:Its botanical origin and scientific overview.
- What are antioxidants and its inportance?
- What is Lycopene and its sources?
- Lycopene Actions and Pharmacology.
- Lycopene Brief Benefit and Common Knowledge.
- More Health Benefits of Lycopene.
- Lycopene Uses based on scientific evidence.
- Indications and Usage of Lycopene:Research Summary.
- Safety and Toxicity of Lycopene.
- How Search engine think about Lycopene.
- Modern Research and Lycopene Update.
- Photo Gallery of Tomato
Applications and Properties:
Antioxidant:Lycopene is a proven antioxidant.
Anti-Cancer and Anticarcinogenic.
Anti-Aging and prevent Alzheimer's Disease.
Lycopene is a potent antioxidant and has been shown to suppress cancer cell growth. Also, lycopene has been demonstrated to be the most potent of all the carotenoids in quenching singlet oxygen, a highly-reactive and short-lived molecule capable of causing extensive cell damage. In vitro (outside the body) evidence suggests that lycopene has the potential to prevent cancer cells from dividing, an important mechanism in cancer prevention.
Dosage:50~500mgs lycopene suggested for nutritional use daily for general health and other purpose.
Safety and Toxicity:
Acute toxicity(LD50):Lycopene (Tomato oleoresin contains 5% lycopene).LD50-Lethal dose,50 percent kill.Oral(gavage).Rat(Sprague Dawley).>5000 mg/kg.
- Lycopene-A Scientific Overview,What is Lycopene and its sources,Actions and Pharmacology.Tomato Extract Lycopene
♥The article and literature were edited by Herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals, including comprehensive information related, summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website https://www.mdidea.com and https://www.mdidea.net, we tried to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: