Mango and Mango Leaves,Mangifera indica L.,Health Benefits and Interesting Facts.Mango Leaves Extract.
- Basic Info and Boatnical Description.
- Phytochemicals and Nutritional Benefits.
- Uses of Mango Leaves,Seeds and Bark.
- Health Benefits and Toxicity.
- Mango and Its History.
- Interesting facts and myths of Mango.
- How search engine think about Mango.
- Research Update:Mangiferin Mango Leaves Extract related.
- Photo Gallery of Mangifera indica.
Basic Info and Boatnical Description.:
Common Names:Mango, an lo kuo, anbah, manga agaci, manga, mangot fil, mangot, manguier, mamuang, aangga, merpelam, pelem,Vimang,Mango, An Lo Kuo, Anbah, Manga Agaci, Manga, Mangot Fil, Mangot, Manguier, Mamuang, Mangga, Merpelam, Pelem
Mango leaves are alternately arranged, lanceolate (long and narrow) shaped , 6 to 16 inches in length, and leathery in texture.
The leaves are pinkish, amber, or pale green-colored when young and become dark green at maturity.
Documented Properties and Actions: anti-asthmatic, antiseptic, antiviral, cardiotonic, emetic, expectorant, hypotensive, laxative
- Mango and Mango Leaves,Mangifera indica L.,Health Benefits and Interesting Facts.Mango Leaves Extract.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: