Naringin and Grape Fruit Seed Extract.Fascinating Use and Applications!Grapefruit Extract.Naringin
- Naringin:Definition and Activity.
- Basic Chemical Information of Naringin.
- Description and Distribution of Naringin.
- Naringin Research Overview and Strudies in Brief.
- Naringin and Fat Burning.
- The fate of naringin in humans:A key to grapefruit juice-drug interactions?
- Naringin:Safety and Acute toxicity.
- Research Update of Naringin.
- Photo Gallery of Grapefruit.
Applications and Properties:
Protects against toxins in chemotherapy drugs and the environment
Enhances lipid metabolism
Enhances ethanol metabolism
Reduces negative effects of ethanol intake
Acts as an antioxidant,Acts as a free radical scavenger,Significantly inhibits LDL oxidation,
Acts as an anti-apoptotic
Protect from carcinogenic matter,inhibiting cancer-causing compounds and thus may have potential chemotherapeutic value.
May reduce risk of atherosclerosis
Used in the treatment of gastric lesions
Inhibits the Sindbis neurovirulent virus
Reduces total cholesterol levels
Protects plasma vitamin E levels
Fat Burning: naringin interferes with some digestive enzymes which can affect the metabolism and breakdown of these drugs. exhibit cholesterol-lowering effects, which is always a good thing for dieters.
Safety and Toxicity:
Acute toxicity(LD50):Naringin.LD50-Lethal dose,50 percent kill. Intraperitoneal.Rodent-rat.2 gm(2000 mgs)/kg.Details of toxic effects not reported other than lethal dose value.
- Naringin and Grape Fruit Seed Extract.Fascinating Use and Applications!Grapefruit Extract.Naringin
♥The article and literature were edited by Herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals, including comprehensive information related, summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website https://www.mdidea.com and https://www.mdidea.net, we tried to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: