Rhodiola rosea.Rosavin.Salidroside.Narrative History,Function,Uses and Application of Rhodiola rosea.Rhodiola Rosea Extract.
- Basic Botanical info of Rhodiola rosea.
- Narrative History of Rhodiola rosea.
- Rhodiola rosea in Traditional Medicine.
- Specific compounds set Rhodiola rosea apart from other Rhodiola species.
- Rhodiola rosea in Modern Medicine.
- Pharmacological and Clinical Studies of Salidroside.
- HPLC analysis of rosavins and salidroside.
- Phytochemistry of Rhodiola rosea.
- Rhodiola Rosea Summary and Side Effects Note.
- How Search engine think about Rosavin.
- Experimental Studies and Application Study.
- Research Update of Rhodiola rosea.Rosavin.
- Photo Gallery of Rhodiola Rosea.
Applications and Properties:
Anti Stress:Potent adaptogen.
Immune System Protection.
Adaptogens and Stress Fighters:Rhodiola rosea is an adaptogenic herb that can increase serotonin activity by up to 30%.increased energy and motivation, reduced anxiety, and elevated feelings of confidence and optimism.
Dosage:depending upon standardization.
Safety and Toxicity:
The toxicity of Rhodiola root is regarded as very low. The LD50 values for Rhodiola and a number of other adaptogens including Panax ginseng and Eleutherococcus senticosus were measured between 10 and 30 g/kg (route undefined, but likely to be oral).
- Rhodiola rosea.Rosavin.Salidroside.Narrative History,Function,Uses and Application of Rhodiola rosea.Rhodiola Rosea Extract.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: