What is Schisandra chinensis(Turcz.)Baill. extracts? What is Schisandra sphenanthera Rehd. et Wils. extracts?
- Genus,Species:Schisandra chinensis and Schisandra sphenanthera.
- Origin of Schisandra Fruit.
- Historical or traditional use of Schisandra.
- Common Uses and Research Application of Schisandra related products.
- Phytochemicals and Constituents of Schisandra Fruit.
- How much is usually taken?Suggestions of Schisandra.
- Indications and Combinations of Schisandra.
- Scientific Studies of Schisandra.
- Physiology of Schisandra.
- How Search engine think about Schisandra.
- Research Update of Schisandra.
- Photo Gallery of Schisandra.
Genus,Species:Schisandra chinensis and Schisandra sphenanthera.:
Botanical Source:Schisandra chinensis(Turcz.)Baill. or Schisandra sphenanthera Rehd. et Wils.
Common names:Schisandra chinensis(Turcz.)Baill. name as BeiWuweiZi. Schisandra sphenanthera Rehd. et Wils. name as NanWuweizi.
Source of Earliest Record:Shennong Bencao Jing
Part Used and Method for Pharmaceutical Preparations:The ripe fruit is gathered in autumn and dried in the sun.
Properties: Sour and sweet in flavor, warm in nature, it is related to the lung, heart and kidney channels.
Astringes the lungs and nourishes the kidneys, promotes the production of body fluid and astringes sweating, seminal emission and arrests diarrhea as well as relieves mental stress.
Magnolia vine fruit is commonly used in Chinese herbalism, where it is considered to be one of the 50 fundamental herbs. It is an excellent tonic and restorative, helping in stressful times and increasing zest for life. It is considered to be a substitute for ginseng and is said to be a tonic for both the male and the female sex organs.
- What is Schisandra chinensis(Turcz.)Baill. extracts? What is Schisandra sphenanthera Rehd. et Wils. extracts?
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: