The Secret of Soy,What is Soy Isoflavones?Function of Natural Genistein?Soy Bean Extract.
- Basic Info of Soy Isoflavones.
- Introduction and Brief Benefits of Soy Isoflavones.
- Actions and Pharmacology.
- Women's health and Isoflavones.
- Suggestions and Administration.
- Soy Isoflavones Metabolism.
- Soy Isoflavones Estrogenic and Anti-Estrogenic Activities.
- Soy Isoflavones Estrogen Receptor-Independent Activities.
- Soy Isoflavones Prevent Cardiovascular Disease.
- Soy Isoflavones and Hormone-associated Cancers.
- Soy Isoflavones Prevent Osteoporosis.
- Soy Isoflavones Help Prevent Cognitive Decline.
- Soy Isoflavones Treatment Menopausal Symptoms.
- Soy isoflavone glycitein protects against beta amyloid-induced toxicity and oxidative stress in transgenic Caenorhabditis elegans.
- Pharmacokinetics of isoflavones, daidzein and genistein, after ingestion of soy beverage compared with soy extract capsules in postmenopausal Thai women.
- What is genistein?
- Genistein mimics human estrogens.
- Actions of the soy phytoestrogen genistein in models of human chronic disease: potential involvement of transforming growth factor Beta.
- Estrogenic Effects of Genistein.
- Effect of genistein to control postmenopausal symptoms and bone loss.
- Safety and Acute toxicity.
- How Search engine think about Genistein.
- Research Update and latest findings of Soy Isoflavones.Daidzein.Daidzin.Genistein.Genistin related.
- Photo Gallery of Glycine max.
Applications and Properties:
Ease menopause symptoms.
Improve bone health.
Protect against prostate problems.
Actions:Soy isoflavones have estrogenic activity,antioxidant activity,anticarcinogenic, anti-atherogenic, hypolipidemic and anti-osteoporotic activities. Most interest in isoflavones has been generated by their potential hormonal effects. But isoflavones have other physiological effects. There are indications that isoflavones can stop the growth of cancer cells through inhibition of DNA replication and reduction in the activity of various enzymes. Isoflavones also have antioxidant effects and inhibit the actions of various growth factors.
Dosage:50 milligrams of soy isoflavones, 125 mg daily of soy isoflavones are required.
Safety and Toxicity:
Genistein:Acute toxicity(LD50): LD-Lethal dose,Intraperitoneal.Rodent-mouse.>500mg/kg.Details of toxic effects not reported other than lethal dose value.
- The Secret of Soy,What is Soy Isoflavones?Function of Natural Genistein?Soy Bean Extract.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: