Tribulus terrestris and Saponins?
- Tribulus Terrestris General Information:Names and Traditional Uses.
- Tribulus Terrestris Botanical Description.
- Brief Benefits and Notes of Tribulus Terrestris.
- Tribulus and Its Famous Benefit.
- Phytochemicals and Constituents.
- Brief History and Ethnobotany.
- Scientific Research and Update.
- Some Application Explain from Experience and Theory.
- Administration and Suggestions.
- How Search engine think about Tribulus Terrestris.
- Research update of Tribulus Terrestris.
- Photo Gallery of Tribulus Terrestris.
Applications and Properties:
Overcoming Impotence and Infertility.
Building Bigger,Stronger Muscles.
Natural Testosterone Boosting.
Supports Reproductive Function.
Male and female hormonal system.
Stamina and Endurance.
The fruit and root of Tribulus (Puncture Vine or Caltrop fruit) contain pharmacologically important metabolites like phytosteroids, flavonoids, alkaloids and glycosides. These active components have a stimulating effect on the immune, sexual and reproductive systems, with improved muscle building, stamina and endurance.
Dosage: Experts taking between 750 to 1,250 mg per day,divided among meals,with about 100 mg per day of DHEA, along with around 100 mg per day of androstenedione for optimum results.
Safety and Toxicity:
Acute toxicity (LD50):Tribulus saponins.LD50-Lethal dose,50 percent death.Intraperitoneal.Rodent-mouse >813mg/kg. LD50-Lethal dose,50 percent death.Oral.Rodent-mouse.>10grams(10,000 mg)/kg.Details of toxic effects not reported other than lethal dose value.
- Tribulus terrestris and Saponins?
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: