Wild Yam.Dioscorea villosa and Phytochemicals.
- Botanical Basic data of Wild Yam.Dioscorea Villosa.
- Botanical Description of Wild Yam.Dioscorea Villosa.
- Properties of Wild Yam.Dioscorea Villosa.
- Wild Yam and Its Phytochemicals.
- Discover of disgenin from Wild Yam.Dioscorea Villosa.
- Food and Pharmaceutical Uses of Wild Yam:Huai Shan Yao.
- What is hormone banlancing mechanism? Wild Yam act as hormone balancer,diosgenin as substitution of progesterone.
- Breast Enlargement effect of Diosgenin as phytoestrogens.
- Why should Women Use Wild Yam?
- Therapeutic Action,Pharmacology and application of Wild Yam.Dioscorea Villosa and diosgenin.
- Dosage Recomments,Safety Toxicity and Administrations.
- Conclusions and summary.
- Final report of the amended safety assessment of Dioscorea Villosa Wild Yam root extract.
- Uses based on scientific evidence.
- Diosgenin and Wild Yam Research Update.
- Dioscorea Use in Chinese Medicine.
- How Search engine think about Diosgenin and Yam.
- Research update.
- Photo Gallery of Dioscorea villosa.
Conclusions and summary.:
It is highly unlikely that the diosgenin in the plant could ever be synthesised on the topical application to the skin to form a corticosteroid or hormonal derivative. However, it does seem likely that this material (being the precursor to these estrogenic molecules) will to some extent mimic the function of that pharmaceutically active material and benefit the skin.
There is no doubt that the phytosterols (of which diosgenin is a member) will give soothing and anti-inflammatory effect to the extract and so be a very useful topical additive to a skin cream for mature and dry skin types. This is being borne out in some of the latest studies being published on Wild Yam extracts targeted at the skin care formulator.
The ever ageing skin care market and the increasing proportion of consumers over 50 years of age will undoubtedly trigger a need for specific products to satisfy these more mature skin types. Wild yam, soy and pomegranate all contain diosgenin and so stand a good chance of being ideal for this market. A survey of the literature also highlighted ginseng as a potential source of this material, but the level was not specified.
- Wild Yam.Dioscorea villosa and Phytochemicals.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: