Wolfberry and Wolfberry extract.
- Basic Character and identification of Wolfberry.
- Plant Description of Wolfberry.
- Stem Cultivation,Seed reproduce,Fruit Preparation and Root Preparation of wolfberry.
- PhytoChemical Content of chinese wolfberry.
- Application and General Value of Wolfberry:
- 1.Character and Efficacy of chinese wolfberry.
- 2.Constituents and Pharmacology of wolfberry.
- 3.Ancient Medicine for Overall Wellbeing.
- 4.Natural Multi-nutrients of chinese wolfberry.
- 5.Function of Wolfberry Extracts and Wolfberry polysaccharides.
- 6.Wolfberry Extracts as good tumor inhibitor:Cancer prevention.
- 7.Wolfberry Extracts as good old man remedy.
- 8.Wolfberry Extracts as good kidney remedy.
- 9.Ancient literature registered wolfberry as a kind of herb medicine for anti-age.
- 10.Liver protection of Wolfberry Extracts.
- 11.Wolfberry and wolfberry extracts act as good remedy for hairdressing and skin care.
- 12.Wolfberry as good Hemopoiesis promoter.
- 13.Vision improvement function of wolfberry and wolfberry extracts.
- 14.Cholesterol reducer of wolfberry and wolfberry extracts.
- 15.Anti-aging function of wolfberry and wolfberry extracts.
- Functional Dosages of chinese wolfberry.
- Functional common taken method of chinese wolfberry.
- Safety and Acute Toxicity of LBP and LbGp.
- Where to source the best quality Chinese Wolfberry?
- How Search engine think about lycium?
- Wolfberry:Research Update
- Photo Gallery of Lycium barbarum.
Basic Character and identification of Wolfberry.:
Tribe Name:Solaneae Reich Tribe,Lyciinae Wettst sub-tribe.
Chinese Genus Name:Lycium Barbarum;
Chinese Species Name:Lycium barbarum L.
Common Name:Fructus Lycii;
Scientific Name:Lycium barbarum L.
Common English:Barbary Wolfberry Fruit;barbary wolfberry,wolfberry
Botanical Source:barbary wolfberry(Origin:NingXia,China)
China Synoms:West wolfberry,White stab,Wild wolfberry, mountain wolfberry,Ningxia Wolfberry(barbary wolfberry), ZhongNing Wolfberry(ZhongNing is an area located in Ningxia,the largest origin of wolfberry and famous for wolfberry cultivation)
Botanical Origin:Dry Fruit of Lycium barbarum L.
Description from The American Heritage? Dictionary of the English Language: Fourth Edition. 2000.
NOUN: A deciduous shrub (Symphoricarpos occidentalis) of western North America, having white berries and pinkish bell-shaped flowers.
- 1.Wolfberry and Wolfberry extract.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: