Wolfberry and Wolfberry extract.
- Basic Character and identification of Wolfberry.
- Plant Description of Wolfberry.
- Stem Cultivation,Seed reproduce,Fruit Preparation and Root Preparation of wolfberry.
- PhytoChemical Content of chinese wolfberry.
- Application and General Value of Wolfberry:
- 1.Character and Efficacy of chinese wolfberry.
- 2.Constituents and Pharmacology of wolfberry.
- 3.Ancient Medicine for Overall Wellbeing.
- 4.Natural Multi-nutrients of chinese wolfberry.
- 5.Function of Wolfberry Extracts and Wolfberry polysaccharides.
- 6.Wolfberry Extracts as good tumor inhibitor:Cancer prevention.
- 7.Wolfberry Extracts as good old man remedy.
- 8.Wolfberry Extracts as good kidney remedy.
- 9.Ancient literature registered wolfberry as a kind of herb medicine for anti-age.
- 10.Liver protection of Wolfberry Extracts.
- 11.Wolfberry and wolfberry extracts act as good remedy for hairdressing and skin care.
- 12.Wolfberry as good Hemopoiesis promoter.
- 13.Vision improvement function of wolfberry and wolfberry extracts.
- 14.Cholesterol reducer of wolfberry and wolfberry extracts.
- 15.Anti-aging function of wolfberry and wolfberry extracts.
- Functional Dosages of chinese wolfberry.
- Functional common taken method of chinese wolfberry.
- Safety and Acute Toxicity of LBP and LbGp.
- Where to source the best quality Chinese Wolfberry?
- How Search engine think about lycium?
- Wolfberry:Research Update
- Photo Gallery of Lycium barbarum.
Plant Description of Wolfberry.:
Wolfberry appear thick shrub,cultivated species normally grow high to 1.6~2.0m,diameter of single main trunk reach to 10cm to 20cm,hat diameter about 1.6m less or more;wild species of wolfberry normally small arbor,height 25cm,thorn and white stab on stem.Single leaves grow cross on short branches,fasciation,needle shape leaves,complete edge,no hair,length 2~3cm,width 2~6cm.Flower fasciation,on short branches,calyces cup shape,chaplet funnel shape,color shallow purple or purple-red.berry shape oval,length 6~20cm,diameter 5 to 10cm,fresh red or dark red,some type appear orange or orange-yellow. Bloom from May to September,Fruit from July to October.pulp thick with glutinosity,contain wolfberry seeds 25 to 50.seeds flat kidney shape,length2.5mm,width 2mm,soil yellow color appear.
Origin and Source: normally grow in wild field,sunny corner of plant field.Main Source in China is Ningxia(Especially in ZhongNing and south mountain area),GanSu,QingHai,NeiMeng,xinJiang Province where sunny days yearly.
Lycium is a major Chinese tonic herb, first mentioned in the Divine Husbandman's Classic (Shen'nong Bencaojing), written in the 1st century AD. Traditionally lycium is believed to promote long life -a Chinese herbalist said to have lived for 252 years ascribed his longevity to tonic herbs, including lycium. Today both the berries and the root have a wide range of medicinal uses.
Plant live Ability:anti-low temperature,endure drought,live without fertilizer,afraid of waterlogging.fruit in 2 years from cultivation of young plant,fruit vigorously and richly after 5 year and output good quantity.
- 1.Wolfberry and Wolfberry extract.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: