Wolfberry and Wolfberry extract.
- Basic Character and identification of Wolfberry.
- Plant Description of Wolfberry.
- Stem Cultivation,Seed reproduce,Fruit Preparation and Root Preparation of wolfberry.
- PhytoChemical Content of chinese wolfberry.
- Application and General Value of Wolfberry:
- 1.Character and Efficacy of chinese wolfberry.
- 2.Constituents and Pharmacology of wolfberry.
- 3.Ancient Medicine for Overall Wellbeing.
- 4.Natural Multi-nutrients of chinese wolfberry.
- 5.Function of Wolfberry Extracts and Wolfberry polysaccharides.
- 6.Wolfberry Extracts as good tumor inhibitor:Cancer prevention.
- 7.Wolfberry Extracts as good old man remedy.
- 8.Wolfberry Extracts as good kidney remedy.
- 9.Ancient literature registered wolfberry as a kind of herb medicine for anti-age.
- 10.Liver protection of Wolfberry Extracts.
- 11.Wolfberry and wolfberry extracts act as good remedy for hairdressing and skin care.
- 12.Wolfberry as good Hemopoiesis promoter.
- 13.Vision improvement function of wolfberry and wolfberry extracts.
- 14.Cholesterol reducer of wolfberry and wolfberry extracts.
- 15.Anti-aging function of wolfberry and wolfberry extracts.
- Functional Dosages of chinese wolfberry.
- Functional common taken method of chinese wolfberry.
- Safety and Acute Toxicity of LBP and LbGp.
- Where to source the best quality Chinese Wolfberry?
- How Search engine think about lycium?
- Wolfberry:Research Update
- Photo Gallery of Lycium barbarum.
4.15.Anti-aging function of wolfberry and wolfberry extracts.:
Wolfberry fruit functions to maintain normal cell growth and improve DNA restoration and repair. LBP also has the function of anti-peroxidation of free radicals, therefore changing the electrical parameters of cell membranes to the normal range.
In one study in China, a 48% increase of Super Oxide Dismutase and a 12% increase of hemoglobin were found in serum for all senior participants. A 65% decrease of LPO in serum was found in the same study. This indicates wolfberry fruit may be a potent anti-oxidant, which may slow the aging process.
Blood tonic: In China, lycium berries are taken as a blood tonic. They improve the circulation and absorption of nutrients by the cells and help with many symptoms, including dizziness, tinnitus, blurred vision, and wasting conditions.
Liver and eye tonic: The berries are a liver and kidney tonic. In Chinese medicine, the liver is associated with the eyes, and lycium berries are considered excellent for failing eyesight.
Cooling properties: Lycium root is used in China to "cool the blood," helping to reduce fever, sweating, irritability, and thirst. These cooling qualities also help to stop nosebleeds, reduce vomiting of blood, and soothe coughs and wheezing, whenever they are due to "patterns of excess heat. "
Blood pressure: As a result of recent research, lycium root is beginning to be used in China to treat people suffering from high blood pressure.
- 1.Wolfberry and Wolfberry extract.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: