Wolfberry and Wolfberry extract.
- Basic Character and identification of Wolfberry.
- Plant Description of Wolfberry.
- Stem Cultivation,Seed reproduce,Fruit Preparation and Root Preparation of wolfberry.
- PhytoChemical Content of chinese wolfberry.
- Application and General Value of Wolfberry:
- 1.Character and Efficacy of chinese wolfberry.
- 2.Constituents and Pharmacology of wolfberry.
- 3.Ancient Medicine for Overall Wellbeing.
- 4.Natural Multi-nutrients of chinese wolfberry.
- 5.Function of Wolfberry Extracts and Wolfberry polysaccharides.
- 6.Wolfberry Extracts as good tumor inhibitor:Cancer prevention.
- 7.Wolfberry Extracts as good old man remedy.
- 8.Wolfberry Extracts as good kidney remedy.
- 9.Ancient literature registered wolfberry as a kind of herb medicine for anti-age.
- 10.Liver protection of Wolfberry Extracts.
- 11.Wolfberry and wolfberry extracts act as good remedy for hairdressing and skin care.
- 12.Wolfberry as good Hemopoiesis promoter.
- 13.Vision improvement function of wolfberry and wolfberry extracts.
- 14.Cholesterol reducer of wolfberry and wolfberry extracts.
- 15.Anti-aging function of wolfberry and wolfberry extracts.
- Functional Dosages of chinese wolfberry.
- Functional common taken method of chinese wolfberry.
- Safety and Acute Toxicity of LBP and LbGp.
- Where to source the best quality Chinese Wolfberry?
- How Search engine think about lycium?
- Wolfberry:Research Update
- Photo Gallery of Lycium barbarum.
Functional Dosages of chinese wolfberry.:
For common health:9 to 15 grams daily enough;
For anti-oldness: 6 to 9 grams daily enough;
For skin white:10 grams daily less or more;
For eyes clear and antioxidant:8 to 10 grams daily,twice divide taste,stop one day after double days take.
For blood flow and immune system: 4 to 5 grams daily enough.
Nutrients note of chinese wolfberry.
Lycium contains betaine, beta-sitosterol.
Berries only: physalien, carotene, vitamins B1, B12, and C.
Root only: cinnamic acid, psyllic acid
Although wolfberry and its preparations are considered general safe,some study find that combination of Lycium barbarum and warfarin should be avoided(34.).
- 1.Wolfberry and Wolfberry extract.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: