Fenugreek Trigonella Foenum-Graecum.
- Botanical Basic Information of Fenugreek.
- Brief Narrative History of of Fenugreek.
- Nutritional Profile:Fenugreek Seed--Trigonella foenum-graecum.
- Legends,Myths and Stories of Fenugreek.
- Fenugreek:Archeology,Properties,Constituents and Biochemicals.
- Medicinal Action and Uses of Fenugreek.
- Common Uses of Fenugreek.
- Fenugreek Seed Extract Powder.
- Pharmacology of Fenugreek Seed.
- Safety of Fenugreek.
- Possible side effects and cautions of Fenugreek.
- Trigonelline (nicotinic acid betaine) from Fenugreek.
- Research Update:Fenugreek.
- Photo Gallery of Trigonella Foenum-Graecum.
Applications and Properties:
Fenugreek more than breast enlarger.
Fenugreek as galactogogue, An Herb To Increase Milk Supply.
Diabetes and cholesterol levels controlling.
Effect on milk production.
Alterative, Anticatarrhal, Anti-Inflammatory, Antiseptic, Aphrodisiac, Astringent, Bitter, Demulcent, Emmollient, Ecpectorant, Febrifuge, Galactagogue, Mucilant, Vulnerary Taste, bitter and peculiar, not unlike lovage or celery. Odour, similar.
Dosage:type-2 diabetes mellitus and hypercholesterolemia have used 5 g/day of seeds or 1 g/day of a hydroalcoholic extract of fenugreek.
Safety and Toxicity:
Acute Toxicity of Fenugreek extract: LD50.Lethal dose,50 percent kill.Fenugreek Extract.Intraperitoneal.Rosent-rat.>1 gram(1000mgs)/kg.
- 1.Fenugreek Trigonella Foenum-Graecum.
♥The article and literature were edited by Herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals, including comprehensive information related, summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website https://www.mdidea.com and https://www.mdidea.net, we tried to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: