Gentian root.Gentiana Lutea.Chinese Gentian.
- Botanical Data of Radix Gentianae.
- Description of Gentian:Narrative and Names of Gentian,Collection of Gentian,Actions and indication of Gentian.
- Active constituents of Gentian.Radix Gentianae.Gentian root.
- Properties of Gentian.Radix Gentianae.Gentian root.
- Medicinal Action and application of Gentian.Radix Gentianae.Gentian root.
- Therapeutics and Pharmacology of Gentian.Radix Gentianae.Gentian root.
- Suggestion and Administration of Gentian.Radix Gentianae.Gentian root.
- Application case study:Inner Purity Formulation with Gentian.
- How Search engine think about Gentian.
- Research Update:Gentian.
- Photo Gallery of Gentiana.
Applications and Properties:
Anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic effect.
Assimilation of fats.
Cooling the system.
Digestive aids and Chronic disease.
Effect on the central nervous system.
Effect on the activity of steroid 4-reductase.
Inhibitory effect on reductase of crystal aldose.
Action of bitter principles-There are 4 main taste receptors on the tongue -sweet, sour, salt, and bitter. It has been shown that the bitter principles in gentian stimulate the bitter taste receptors on the tongue, causing an increase in the production of saliva and gastric secretions. This in turn stimulates the appetite and improves the action of the digestive system in general.
Dosage:Tincture: 1 - 3 g; Fluidextract: 2 - 4 g; Root: 2 - 4 g.
Safety and Toxicity:
Acute toxicity:Gentianine.LD50.Lethal dose,50 percent kill.Rodent-mice.Endogastric perfusion.460mg/kg
- 1.Gentian root.Gentiana Lutea.Chinese Gentian.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: