Dendranthema Flower:the Wild Chrysanthemum Flower,a bitter antidote herb for pathogenic heat and its various applications since ancient.
- Basic Botanical Information of Wild Chrysanthemum Flower.
- Botanical Description of Chrysanthemum indicum.
- Meanings of Dendranthema and literature.
- Other folklores of Wild Chrysanthemum Flower.
- Actions,Applications,Pharmacological Effects of Wild Chrysanthemum Flower.
- Wild Chrysanthemum Flower Administration Guide:Indications and Suggestions,Dosage,Safety.
- Phytochemicals and Constituents of Wild Chrysanthemum Flower.
- Varieties of Chrysanthemums.
- Wild Chrysanthemum Flower:Notes from Ancient Classics and Ancient Herbalists.
- Research Update:Flos Chrysanthemi Indici.
- Photo Gallery of Dendranthema Flower.
Applications and Properties:
Anti excitatory effects of adrenal system.
Cardiac Effects:lower blood pressure,dilate peripheral blood vessels.
Cleasing:Clears away heat and removes toxic substances.
Eye protection:The plant to treat eye ailments.
Depurative:The leaves are depurative.
Detoxification:clearing away heat and toxic.
Purging the pathogenic fire and calm the liver.
Coronary effects and blood vessels,cardiovascular system.
Affect on blood platelet aggregation.
Pathogenic microorganisms inhibition.
Promote leukocyte phagocytosis
Indicated for furuncle and carbuncle,sore red swollen eyes,headache and dizziness,wound purulence,venomous snake bite,erysipelas filariasis,cold cough,treat boils,scabies,sore throat and acute conjunctivitis due to upward attacks of toxic heat,
Dosage suggested:9~15 grams for internal administration,or proper amount for external,as decoction wash or paste.
Safety and Toxicity:
Chrysanthemum flower low toxicity,chronic administration no accumulation phenomenon.
Acute Toxicity: LD50.Lethal dose,50 percent kill.Rodent-mice.Intravenous.10.47g (10470 mgs)/kg.About 100 times of the Maxium dosage for Adult.
- 1.Dendranthema Flower:the Wild Chrysanthemum Flower,a bitter antidote herb for pathogenic heat and its various applications since ancient.
♥The article and literature were edited by Herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals, including comprehensive information related, summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website https://www.mdidea.com and https://www.mdidea.net, we tried to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: