Dendranthema Flower and applications.Dendranthema Flower Extract.
- Basic Botanical Bata of Chrysanthemum.Dendranthema.
- Description of Chrysanthemum.Dendranthema.
- Narrative meanings of Dendranthema.
- Other interest of Chrysanthemum.Dendranthema.
- Actions and Applications of Chrysanthemum.Dendranthema.
- Dosage,Safety and suggestions.
- Content Components and Phytochemical Constituents.
- Varieties of Chrysanthemums.
- Research Update:Flos Chrysanthemi Indici.
- Photo Gallery of Dendranthema Flower.
Other interest of Chrysanthemum.Dendranthema.:
Name from Greek chrysos meaning gold and anthos meaning flowers refering to original flower color; dates back to 550 B.C. in China where used extensively over centuries; first in Chrysanthemum genus, then split by botanists into Dendranthema, now back into former genus
Other culture of Chrysanthemum(Dendranthema):
Although perennial in warmer climates listed, usually grown as a seasonal annual for fall bloom or small pots of color in spring; varieties here grown for outdoors with different ones for indoor pot and cut forcing; requires short days (long nights) to bloom with differences among varieties-- early fall blooming ones require shorter nights than those blooming later; pinch back to encourage branching and denser growth--no later than July 15 in zone 4, August 15 in zone 9; division every 3-4 years may be beneficial.
- 1.Dendranthema Flower and applications.Dendranthema Flower Extract.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: