Cuscuta chinensis.Dodder.Dodder seed extract Pharmacological Actions.
- Botanical Basic Data of Cuscuta chinensis(Dodder).
- Archeology of Dodder.
- Description of Cuscuta chinensis(Dodder).
- Constituents and Phytochemicals of Dodder Seed.
- Historical Use of Dodder Seed.
- Pharmacological Actions of Dodder Seed.
- Dodder Seed extracts as male sexual enhancement material.
- Dodder plant extracts as good cancer inhibitor.
- Tinnitus Relief Formula Material.
- Polysaccharide of Cuscuta Chinesis and its Immunological Adjuvant Effect.
- Vision Formular for Cataract and Glaucoma and Dodder Seed Combination.
- Administration and Dosage.
- Adverse Effect, Side Effects and Cautions,Toxity.
- Research Update:Dodder Seed.
- Photo Gallery of Dodder.
Applications and Properties:
Improve Sperm Abnormality.
Improve Chranic Bronchits.
Delay Cataract Formation.
Yang Strengthening Effects.
Gentle tonic for the kidney Yin and Yang.
Failure in nourishing eyes and blurred vision due to yin-deficiency of the liver and kidney.
Protecting the liver.
Sexual function and on the reproductive system.
Other possible applications.
Dosage:Powdered extract suggested to use 1000 to 2000 mgs single daily,or 200~400mgs in combinations.
Safety and Toxicity:
- 1.Cuscuta chinensis.Dodder.Dodder seed extract Pharmacological Actions.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: