Cuscuta chinensis.Dodder.Dodder seed extract Pharmacological Actions.
- Botanical Basic Data of Cuscuta chinensis(Dodder).
- Archeology of Dodder.
- Description of Cuscuta chinensis(Dodder).
- Constituents and Phytochemicals of Dodder Seed.
- Historical Use of Dodder Seed.
- Pharmacological Actions of Dodder Seed.
- Dodder Seed extracts as male sexual enhancement material.
- Dodder plant extracts as good cancer inhibitor.
- Tinnitus Relief Formula Material.
- Polysaccharide of Cuscuta Chinesis and its Immunological Adjuvant Effect.
- Vision Formular for Cataract and Glaucoma and Dodder Seed Combination.
- Administration and Dosage.
- Adverse Effect, Side Effects and Cautions,Toxity.
- Research Update:Dodder Seed.
- Photo Gallery of Dodder.
Dodder plant extracts as good cancer inhibitor.:
UK Researchers and other Sceintists from Europe found from clinical experiment that Dodder plant extracts could be used to cure breast cancer and other cancer of skin, this dodder plant extracts could be used to inhibit tumor and show good appearance more than imagination.The mechanism mainly for dodder plant extracts could stimulate immune system.
To study chemical characterization and immunological activities of an acidic polysaccharide, CHC-1, isolated and purified from the seeds of Cuscuta chinensis Lam.
Method:Both chemical and spectral methods were used to investigate the chemical characterization of CHC-1. Effect of CHC-1 on the proliferation rates of T- and B-lymphocytes both in vivo and in vitro, and antibody production in vivo was measured at various concentrations of CHC-1.
Conclusion:The molecular weight of CHC-1 was estimated to be more than 1.0 * 106. The analytical results of sugar components indicated that CHC-1 was composed of Rha, Ara, Gal, and GalA in a molar ratio of 0.8:1.0:1.5:0.3. Methylation analysis and 1H, 13C NMR further identified the linkages of the residues of CHC-1. CHC-1 0.1 g/L promoted remarkably the proliferation of T-cells and B-cells in vitro. CHC-1 25 mg/kg, 50 mg/kg caused an evident increase in spleen weight, lymphocyte proliferation, antibody production, etc. But its effect on IgG levels was not significant.
Suggestion:CHC-1 is a highly branched heteropolysaccharide and possessed immune enhancement activities.
Not believe Just Try the super dodder plant extracts.
- 1.Cuscuta chinensis.Dodder.Dodder seed extract Pharmacological Actions.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: