Cuscuta chinensis.Dodder.Dodder seed extract Pharmacological Actions.
- Botanical Basic Data of Cuscuta chinensis(Dodder).
- Archeology of Dodder.
- Description of Cuscuta chinensis(Dodder).
- Constituents and Phytochemicals of Dodder Seed.
- Historical Use of Dodder Seed.
- Pharmacological Actions of Dodder Seed.
- Dodder Seed extracts as male sexual enhancement material.
- Dodder plant extracts as good cancer inhibitor.
- Tinnitus Relief Formula Material.
- Polysaccharide of Cuscuta Chinesis and its Immunological Adjuvant Effect.
- Vision Formular for Cataract and Glaucoma and Dodder Seed Combination.
- Administration and Dosage.
- Adverse Effect, Side Effects and Cautions,Toxity.
- Research Update:Dodder Seed.
- Photo Gallery of Dodder.
Tinnitus Relief Formula Material.:
Cuscuta:The active ingredients of Cuscuta chinensis can be found in grayish yellow seeds also known as Chinese dodder seeds. Cuscuta seeds are used alone and in combination with astragalus seeds (Asragalus complanatus), in the treatment of tinnitus as a tinnitus vitamin treatment, dizziness and blurred vision.
Foxglove Root Chinese Foxglove Root (Rehmannia Glutinosa) is used in the treatment of many illusive medical conditions. This drug (which is prepared by being cooked in wine) has been effective in treating tinnitus, lightheadedness, hearing loss, palpitations, blurred vision, constipation and insomnia. The cooked preparation is recommended over the raw version as a tinnitus vitamin treatment. Consult a Chinese medicine practitioner regarding dosages and combining Chinese foxglove root with other herbal remedies. The cooked Chinese foxglove root can distend the abdomen and has been associated with loose stools. Consequently, those with digestive problems should use this medication with caution.
Caution must always be used with the preparation of foxglove, which is the origin of digitalis, as it can affect the heart.
- 1.Cuscuta chinensis.Dodder.Dodder seed extract Pharmacological Actions.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: