Celery Seed.Apium Graveolens Application and Pharmacology.
- Botanical Basic Data of Celery Seed.Apium Graveolens.
- Botanical Description:What is Apium?.
- Archeology and History Application of Celery.
- General Description of of Celery Seed.Apium Graveolens.
- Property,Nutrients and Constituents of Celery Seed.Apium Graveolens.
- Application and uses of Celery Seed.Apium Graveolens.
- Therapeutics and Pharmacology of Celery Seed.Apium Graveolens.
- Celery Extract:3nB lower blood pressure.
- Safety and Administration of Celery Seed.Apium Graveolens.
- Application Uses:Celery-Ginger Blend for Inflammation.
- How Search Engine think about Celery Seed.Apium Graveolens.
- Research Update:Celery Seed.Apium Graveolens.
- Photo Gallery of Apium Graveolens.
Applications and Properties:
Rheumatism,arthritis, and gout.
Brain and Nervous System Conditions.
Detoxifying and Circulations.
Weight Loss and Help shed water weight.
Celery Extract:3nB lower blood pressure.
Celery seeds are mainly used as a diuretic, these help clear toxins from the system, so are especially good for gout, where uric acid crystals collect in the joints, and arthritis. Infusions from the seeds are used for rheumatoid arthritis and gout.
Dosage: Celery seed extract: 1/4 to 1/2 tsp three times a day, or as directed by your health care provider.
Safety and Toxicity:
- 1.Celery Seed.Apium Graveolens Application and Pharmacology.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: