Celery Seed.Apium Graveolens Application and Pharmacology.
- Botanical Information of Apium Graveolens and Celery Seed.
- Botanical Description of Apium graveolens.
- Archeology and History Application of Celery.
- Introduction of Celery Seed,Apium Graveolens.
- Property,Nutrients and Constituents of Celery Seed,Apium Graveolens.
- Application and uses of Celery Seed,Apium Graveolens.
- Therapeutics and Pharmacology of Celery Seed,Apium Graveolens.
- Celery Extract:3nB lower blood pressure.
- Administration and Suggestiuons of Celery Seed,Apium Graveolens.
- Application Uses:Celery-Ginger Blend for Inflammation.
- Research Update:Celery Seed.Apium Graveolens.
- Photo Gallery of Apium Graveolens.
Applications and Properties:
Brain and Nervous System Conditions.
Detoxifying and Circulations.
Weight Loss and Help shed water weight.
Celery Extract:3nB lower blood pressure.
Clear heat and calm the liver,
Dispelling wind and dampness,
Relive anxiety and reduce swelling,
Cooling blood and hemostasis,
Detoxification and open the inhibited lung-energy,
Tonify stomach and replenish blood,
Moistening lung to arrest cough,
Lowering blood pressure,
Healthy brain and sedation.
Celery seeds are mainly used as a diuretic, these help clear toxins from the system, so are especially good for gout, where uric acid crystals collect in the joints, and arthritis. Infusions from the seeds are used for rheumatoid arthritis and gout.
Indicated for hypertension,dizziness vertigo,sudden high fever and polydipsia(excessive thirst),jaundice,edema(dropsy),heat and astringent urine,menstrual disorder(irregular menstruation),leukorrhea with reddish discharge,leucorrhoea,scrofula(crewels,struma),mumps,diabetes mellitus,stroke(apoplexy),insomnia(sleeplessness,agrypnia,pervigilium,loss sleep),lochia,whooping cough,chronic hepatitis,lichen simplex chronicus,globus hysteriocus,etc.It has adjunctive therapeutic effects for angiosclerosis(Vascular Sclerosis),neurasthenia,headache brain swelling,pediatric cartilage,etc.
Dosage:use the seeds in infusions and tinctures.An infusion is made using 1 to 2 teaspoon freshly crushed seeds per cup of water.The tincture is taken in dosages of 1/2 to 1 teaspoon up to three times per day.
Safety and Toxicity:
The FDA classifies celery and celery seeds as safe for food use.The seeds and other parts of the celery plant appear to be safe to consume,although allergic reactions can occur and become serious in some cases;hives,swelling,breathing trouble,and anaphylaxis have been reported.
- 1.Celery Seed.Apium Graveolens Application and Pharmacology.
♥The article and literature were edited by Herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals, including comprehensive information related, summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website https://www.mdidea.com and https://www.mdidea.net, we tried to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: