Celery Seed.Apium Graveolens Application and Pharmacology.
- Botanical Basic Data of Celery Seed.Apium Graveolens.
- Botanical Description:What is Apium?.
- Archeology and History Application of Celery.
- General Description of of Celery Seed.Apium Graveolens.
- Property,Nutrients and Constituents of Celery Seed.Apium Graveolens.
- Application and uses of Celery Seed.Apium Graveolens.
- Therapeutics and Pharmacology of Celery Seed.Apium Graveolens.
- Celery Extract:3nB lower blood pressure.
- Safety and Administration of Celery Seed.Apium Graveolens.
- Application Uses:Celery-Ginger Blend for Inflammation.
- How Search Engine think about Celery Seed.Apium Graveolens.
- Research Update:Celery Seed.Apium Graveolens.
- Photo Gallery of Apium Graveolens.
Botanical Description:What is Apium?:
Apium is a strong-smelling, slender, erect biennial herb, up to 60cm tall, indigenous to Europe, the US, Asia and Africa in coastal areas, and extensively cultivated in the temperate regions of Europe and North America. It has shiny pinnate leaves and large toothed leaflets, the upper trifoliate and unstalked. The flowers are white, in four to twelve simple umbels in a compound umbel which is often opposite a leaf; there are no upper or lower bracts. The petals are small and entire with a small inflected point, and the fruits are very small and slightly compressed laterally. The flowering period is from June to August. There are several cultivated varieties which emphasise the size of the ribbed stem, and all varieties have medicinal properties.
Chinese = Qincai or Han-ch'in, French = Ache, German = Sellerie, Spanish = Apio, Italian = Sedano
Part Used:Seed and Root, dried ripe fruit, aerial parts.
- 1.Celery Seed.Apium Graveolens Application and Pharmacology.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: