Hoodia:the Succulent Asclepiad Trichocaulon,Natural Arid Hoodia Plus Sense Thirst,How the Hoodia Appetite Suppressant Steroidal Glycoside works?
- Botanical Basic Information of Hoodia cactus,Hoodia Gordonii.
- What is Hoodia Gordonii Cactus and Hoodia Extract?Why we need Hoodia?.
- Mechanism and How does Hoodia Extracts Work?.
- Hoodia Gordonii Cactus and Hoodia Extract,the new weight loss miracle?.
- How Hoodia Cactus Drive Out Obesity.
- Processing of Hoodia Gordoni Cactus Extract.
- Hoodia Gordonii:Scientific Support.
- Benefit of Hoodia Gordonii Cactus and Hoodia Extract?
- Administration Guide and Safety of Hoodia Gordonii Cactus.
- Hoodia Cactus:Frequently Asked Questions.
- Research Update:Hoodia Gordonii or Asclepiad Trichocaulon.
Applications and Properties:
Appetite decrease and energy increase.
End your cravings for habit-forming substances such as sugar, caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, and drugs.
Shrink your stomach to its normal size, making it easier to control the quantity of food eaten.
Mental Clarity.Weight Loss.
Cellulite Reduction.Cleanse and Purify.
Increases ATP by 50%~150% in hypothalamic slice,
Reduces subsequent 24-h food intake by 40~60%.
Mechanism:The studies demonstrated that the compound increases the content of ATP by 50-150% in hypothalamic neurons.In addition,third ventricle administration of Steroidal Glycoside,which reduces subsequent 24-h food intake by 40-60%,also increases ATP content in hypothalamic slice punches removed at 24 h following the injections.
Indications:Hoodia Gordonii is traditionally used in South Africa for its appetite suppressant properties.Paradoxically,it is also used as appetite stimulant.Hoodia also used for indigestion,hypertension,diabetes,stomachache,abdominal pain,and peptic ulceration.
Dosage:Daily suggestive dosage of this appetite suppresant scoped from 500mgs to 3000mgs daily.according to different body weight and conditions.
Safety and Toxicity:
Acute Toxicity of Hoodia Gordonii:Acute toxicity.Oral.Rodent Rat.5000 mgs/kg body weight. No mortality or toxicity was observed.
No mortality was observed following the administration at a very high dose of 5 g/kg body weight.Body weight,feed and water intake in all the rats were comparable with that of the control.
Subchronic Oral Toxicity of Hoodia Gordonii:A Subchronic Toxicity Study was done in Rodent Rat.at 90 mg per kg bodyweight, which is equivalent to the recommended human dosage of 1 gram a day. No mortality or toxicity was observed.
- 1.Hoodia:the Succulent Asclepiad Trichocaulon,Natural Arid Hoodia Plus Sense Thirst,How the Hoodia Appetite Suppressant Steroidal Glycoside works?
♥The article and literature were edited by Herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals, including comprehensive information related, summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website https://www.mdidea.com and https://www.mdidea.net, we tried to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: