Blackplum.fruit with strong astringent action.
- Botanical Description:Smoked Plum.
- What is Blackplum,Fructus Mume?.
- Smoked Plum:Constituents and Phytochemicals.
- Properties and Actions of Blackplum,Fructus Mume.
- Fructus Mume:Effects,Uses and Applications.
- Pharmacology and clinical study of Fructus Mume.
- Reference Materials of Blackplum,Fructus Mume.
- Fructus Mume:Administrations and Suggestions.
- Research Update:Fructus Mume.
Applications and Properties:
Treats prolonged coughing with scanty phlegm or dry coughing without phlegm due to deficiency of the lungs.
Treats prolonged diarrhea or prolonged dysentery.
Treatment of diabetes due to heat of deficiency type.
Treats colic and vomiting caused by ascarids with cold limbs.
Treats diabetes with fever of the deficiency type.
AntiMicrobial and Inhibition of pathogenic bacteria.
Smooth muscles effects.
Treat bacillary dysentery,psoriasis,bellyworm,ancylostomiasis.
Dosage:3-10g (boiled in water for oral use).30 g. for large dosage.
Safety and Toxicity:
Blackplum has a strong astringent action, so it should not be prescribed to patients with residual pathogenic factors in the exterior and heat of excessive type and stagnancy in the interior. In small quantities, hydrogen cyanide has been shown to stimulate respiration and improve digestion, it is also claimed to be of benefit in the treatment of cancer. In excess, however, it can cause respiratory failure and even death.
- 1.Blackplum.fruit with strong astringent action.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: