Blackplum.fruit with strong astringent action.
- Botanical Description:Smoked Plum.
- What is Blackplum,Fructus Mume?.
- Smoked Plum:Constituents and Phytochemicals.
- Properties and Actions of Blackplum,Fructus Mume.
- Fructus Mume:Effects,Uses and Applications.
- Pharmacology and clinical study of Fructus Mume.
- Reference Materials of Blackplum,Fructus Mume.
- Fructus Mume:Administrations and Suggestions.
- Research Update:Fructus Mume.
Botanical Description:Smoked Plum.:
Latin Name:Fructus Mume
Botanical Source:Smoked Plum is the dried almost ripe fruit of Prunus mume (Sieb.) Sieb.et Zucc. (Fam. Rosaceae).
Common Names:Smoked Plum, Black Plum,wu mei,Smoked plums; Dark plums; Dried plums.WUMEI,Suan Mei,Huang Zai,He Han Mei,Gan Zhi Mei.
English Names:Dark Plum Fruit.
Origin:The nearly ripe fruit of Prunus mume Siebold. et Zucc., a deciduous arbor of the family Rosaceae.
Collect:nearly ripe fruit color green collected during May,Dry at low temperature until black appearance.
Habitat:Native to China, the plant is grown in thickets at an altitude of 300 - 2500 metres woodland garden,secondary,sunny edge,dappled shade in China provinces,Mainly origin from Sichuan,ZheJiang,FuJian,HuNan and GuiZhou, widely spread from other provinces such as Shaan Xi,Gan Su,Xinjiang,JiangSu,AnHui,
- 1.Blackplum.fruit with strong astringent action.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: