Reishi mushroom Ganoderma lucidum,Marvelous Lucky Fungus from Orient World.
- Ganoderma lucidum:the Reishi mushroom botanical information.
- What is Reishi and Varieties?What is Reishi Mushroom Extract?.
- Ganoderma lucidum:Constituents and Phytochemicals.
- Mechanism of Action:How it Works and Medical Properties.
- History and Fame of Reishi Mushroom.
- The Most Common Uses of Reishi Mushrooms.
- Benefits of Reishi Mushrooms:System Class and Alphabetic Order.
- Applications and Benefit Note On Ganoderma lucidum:Reishi Mushroom.
- Ganoderma lucidum or Reishi Mushroom as King of Health Foods.
- Suggestions and Administrations.
- Ganoderma lucidum Pharmacology and Application.
- Ganoderma lucidum:Research update.
Applications and Properties:
Antitumor.Anti-inflammatory.Anti Cancer.Immune system stimulator.Immunity.
Anti Aging.Alzheimers disease and heart disease.Cardiovascular benefits.
Neurological benefits.Insomia.Elevate the spirit.
HIV:immunostimulating polysaccharides may make it useful for people who are HIV positive.
Liver Disease.Hepatitis B.Acute myeloblastic leukaemia.
Treating sleeplessness, multi-dreams, palpitation, forgetfulness, lethargy.
Mechanisms:Active constituents in Reishi Mushroom are sterols,coumarin, mannitol, polyssacharide and triterpenoids called ganoderic acids.helps lower blood pressure, reduce LDL and triglycerides,works as an anticoagulant. All of these benefits contribute to a healthy cardiovascular system.
Dosage:Herbalists recommend 1.5-9 grams of the crude dried mushroom per day, 1-1.5 grams per day in powder form, or 1 ml per day of tincture, or as a tea.
Safety and Toxicity:
Toxicity of Sporoderm-broken Ganoderma Spores: 80 Rats divide into 4 groups of 20,Orally dose and classified to low,middle,high dosage group and 1 compare group,period 30 days,weigh up every week,test blood,blood chemicals,organs index,and variations of tissue pathology,result and index shows normal scope,no toxic effects.
Reishi mushroom has a long history of safe use (5,000 years). NO toxicity or side-effect has been reported. Reishi is classified as a superior herb. Superior herbs are said to be non-toxic and can be consumed in large quantities and for a long period without any side effects.
- 1.Reishi mushroom Ganoderma lucidum,Marvelous Lucky Fungus from Orient World.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: