Reishi mushroom Ganoderma lucidum,Marvelous Lucky Fungus from Orient World.
- Ganoderma lucidum:the Reishi mushroom botanical information.
- What is Reishi and Varieties?What is Reishi Mushroom Extract?.
- Ganoderma lucidum:Constituents and Phytochemicals.
- Mechanism of Action:How it Works and Medical Properties.
- History and Fame of Reishi Mushroom.
- The Most Common Uses of Reishi Mushrooms.
- Benefits of Reishi Mushrooms:System Class and Alphabetic Order.
- Applications and Benefit Note On Ganoderma lucidum:Reishi Mushroom.
- Ganoderma lucidum or Reishi Mushroom as King of Health Foods.
- Suggestions and Administrations.
- Ganoderma lucidum Pharmacology and Application.
- Ganoderma lucidum:Research update.
Ganoderma lucidum or Reishi Mushroom as King of Health Foods.:
Reishi is a unique health food with a wide range of medicinal properties which collectively strengthens the immune system and gives the user longevity:
Reishi mushroom has the rare and valuable properties of an Adaptogen, which means that it is non-toxic, non-specific, and has a normalizing effect on the body.
Reishi mushroom is classified as Top of the Superior Quality of all herbs by the pharmacopoeia used by Chinese doctors for thousands of years. Emperors have considered Reishi an herb for the immortals. Its stature is higher than Ginseng.
Reishi mushroom has a long history of safe use (5,000 years). NO toxicity or side-effect has been reported.
There are 30 years of ample modern scientific evidences in the laboratory and in the clinic for its effectiveness.
Reishi mushroom has extremely wide applications, bringing benefits to the entire body, preventing almost all the common diseases.
Reishi mushroom's potency as a medicine even exceeds many modern drugs. For example, it is more effective than Melatonin and certainly much safer and free from side-effects.
Reishi mushroom is effective even for "terminal" illnesses such as cancer, AIDS, and coronary heart disease.
Reishi mushroom is effective for both PREVENTION and CURE, suitable for daily use as a health supplement.
Reishi mushroom is very easy to gain acceptance by new users because of Reishi's stature, publicity, and complete safety.
- 1.Reishi mushroom Ganoderma lucidum,Marvelous Lucky Fungus from Orient World.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: