Cassia Angustifolia and Cassia Acutifolia,the Cassia senna spectrum stepped from the ancient Arabic sena.
- Basic Botanical Data of Cassia Senna.
- Origin of Senna.
- History and Name Origin:the Arabic sena.
- Cassia Senna Historical or traditional use.
- Phytochemicals and constituents of Cassia Senna.
- Actions and Application of Cassia Senna.
- Caution,Precaution,Pharmacology and Medical use Cassia Senna.
- Cassia Senna:Short description of process and Grade Standard.
- Preparations,Dosage and Administration of Cassia Senna.
- Research Update:Cassia Angustifolia.
History and Name Origin:the Arabic sena.:
Senna is the most widely used anthranoid drug today and has been used for centuries in Western and Eastern systems of medicine as a laxative, usually taken as a tea or swallowed in powdered form.
Its medical use was first described in the writings of Arabian physicians Serapion and Mesue as early as the 9th century A.D. The name senna itself is Arabian.
Besides its wide use in conventional Western medicine, senna leaf remains an important drug used in traditional Chinese medicine and traditional Indian Ayurvedic and Unani medicine
- 1.Cassia Angustifolia and Cassia Acutifolia,the Cassia senna spectrum stepped from the ancient Arabic sena.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: