Fleeceflower Root Fo-Ti root Benefits.
- Botanical Info of Fo-ti.
- Description of Fo-ti.
- Active Compounds and Phytochemicals.
- Historical Uses and Application.
- Common Uses,Actions and Properties.
- Dosage and Administration.
- Available forms,safety of Fo-ti root.
- Legend of Foti or Ho-Shou-Wu.
- Processing of Fo-ti.
- Fo-Ti:substitutes and Alternatives,And Potential Mistakes in Identity.
- Research Update of Foti:Polygonum multiflorum.
Applications and Properties:
Fo-ti protein-sugar complexes or fo-ti lectins.
Bodybuilding.Blood sugar levels.Cholesterol levels.
Cleansing and Detoxification.
Constipation due to deficiency of the blood and dryness of the bowels.
Weakness.Energy booster and nutritional support.
Fatty acid synthase inhibitor/Weight Loss.
Estrogen-Like Effects.Fertility boost.Laxative effect.
Longevity and rejuvenating tonic:Adaptogen and Anti-Aging.Premature aging.
Liver and kidney remedy.Malaria.
Scrofula, pyogenic infection and ulcer of skin.Vitality and virility.
Delaying the aging process.Enhancing immunity.
Enhancing adrenocortical function.
Cardiovascular system.Lowering blood fat and cholesterol.
Protecting the liver.Antibacterial effect.
Dosage: 10-30 g. Decocted in water for an oral dose.
Safety and Toxicity:
- 1.Fleeceflower Root Fo-Ti root Benefits.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: