Griffonia Seed and 5-HTP (5-hydroxy tryptophan),the magic seed from African folk medicine not only play as effective replacement for tryptophan,but more.
- Basic Botanical Data of Griffonia simplicifolia.
- What is 5-HTP(5-HYDROXY TRYPTOPHAN)?.
- Pharmacology of 5-HTP(5-hydroxy tryptophan).
- Calming Neuro-Nutrient and Mood Enhancer.
- 5-Hydroxy L-Tryptophan (5-HTP)- regulates brain serotonin levels.
- What advantages does 5-HTP have over L-tryptophan?.
- What effect does 5-HTP have on weight loss?.
- How does 5-HTP compare with melatonin in the treatment of insomnia?.
- Has 5-HTP been studied in the treatment of depression?.
- 5-HTP for Migraine Headaches and Fibromyalgia.
- Can 5-HTP be taken with St. John's wort extract?.
- Are there any studies where 5-HTP was compared directly to antidepressant drugs?.
- 5-Hydroxy Tryptophan Rivals Prescription Drugs.
- The Common benefits of 5-HTP.
- Administration and Suggestions of 5-HTP.
- Research Update:Griffonia Seed and 5-hydroxy tryptophan.
Can 5-HTP be taken with St. John's wort extract?
Yes. In fact, the two seem to work very well together. St. John's wort extract has been shown in over 25 double-blind studies to be as or more effective than antidepressant drugs in the treatment of mild to moderate depression. In more severe cases, I recommend using 5-HTP along with St. John's wort. Be sure to use the St. John's wort extract standardized for 0.3% hypericin. The dosage for this extract is typically 300 mg three times per day. When using it in combination with 5-HTP I recommend 50-100 mg of 5-HTP and 150-300 mg of St. John's wort extract three times daily.
- 1.Griffonia Seed and 5-HTP (5-hydroxy tryptophan),the magic seed from African folk medicine not only play as effective replacement for tryptophan,but more.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: