What is Picrorrhiza Root and it's major application?
- Basic Botanical Info of Picrorrhiza kurroa.
- Phytochemical and Constituents of Picrorrhiza Root.
- Indications of Picrorrhiza Root.
- Western Properties and Reported Uses.
- Action and Classical Note of Picrorrhiza Root.
- Picrorrhiza Root:Pharmacology.
- Dosage,Administrations and Safety.
- Application Case Study:Liver function improvement formulation.
- Research Update:Picrorrhiza kurroa and Picrorhiza scrophulariaeflora.
Applications and Properties:
Hepatic Insult and Damage.
Immune system modulation.
Infections:Chronic / Hidden Infection.
Frequently Reported Uses:Antioxidant,Hepatitis (Acute, Chronic), Hepatoprotective,Hepatoprotective Against Psychotropics And Other Pharmaceuticals.
Most Common Dosage: 250mg (standardized extract), 2 times daily.Tincture: 2 ml daily.
Safety and Toxicity:
The [LD50] of kutkin is greater than 2600 mg/kg in rats with no data available for humans.Picrorhiza is generally regarded as safe when taken in the recommended doses; however, mild side effects such as loose stools and colic pains occur when unprepared Picrorhiza rhizomes are used.
- 1.What is Picrorrhiza Root and it's major application?
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: