Pulsatilla chinensis is A greedy plant, inhibiting the growth of nearby plants, especially legumes,but a useful root with nickname White Haired Old Man.
- Basic Botanical Info of Pulsatilla Root.
- Pulsatilla Root Physical Characteristics.
- Constituents and Phytochemicals of Pulsatilla Root.
- Pulsatilla Root Medicinal Uses.
- Functions of Pulsaiilla Root.
- Pulsatilla Root Indications and Combinations.
- Research Update:Chinese Pulsatilla Root.Pulsatilla chinensis.
Applications and Properties:
Detoxifier.Amoebic dysentery.Varicose veins.
Anodyne, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, astringent and sedative.
Cardiotonic and nervous sedative.Cool the blood and stop dysentery.
Emotional nature, to cure erratic emotional and unstable moods.
Postnatal depression.Dry cough.Fever.Headache pains.
More Indications:Nervine, antispasmodic,alterative and diaphoretic.
The root is an effective cure for bacterial and amoebic dysentery. It is also used in the treatment of malaria, nose bleeds and haemorrhoids and is used externally to treat Trichomonas vaginitis. The root is harvested in the autumn or before the plant comes into flower in the spring, it can be dried for later use.
Safety and Toxicity:
It is included in the British Pharmacopoeia and was formerly included in the United States Pharmacopoeia.If symptoms do not improve after the recommended time period, a homeopath or health care practitioner should be consulted.The recommended dose should not be exceeded.Those seeking this remedy should not use the fresh plant.
- 1.Pulsatilla chinensis is A greedy plant, inhibiting the growth of nearby plants, especially legumes,but a useful root with nickname White Haired Old Man.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: