Oriental Green Peas and the possible benefit of this winter crop.
- Basic Botanical Data of Green Peas.
- Green peas Description: Taxonomy, Morphology and Floral Biology.
- History and Origin of Green peas.
- Chemistry of Green peas:Phytochemical and constituents, Nutrients and Facts.
- Uses and Traditional Medicinal Uses of Green peas.
- Safety of Green Peas.
- How to Select and Store Green Peas.
- Tips for Preparing and Cooking Green Peas:A Few Quick Serving Ideas.
- Research Update:Greean Pea or Pisum sativum L.
Applications and Properties:
Nutritional:Peanuts consisting of 20 to 30% protein, 5 to 15% carbohydrate, and 40 to 50% oil or fat,contain the important B vitamins, B1, B2, and B3. Niacin, vitamin B3, is extraordinarily plentiful with 1 ounce registering 3.80 mg., while folic acid measures in at a whopping 41.2 mcg.
Green peas are bursting with nutrients. They provide good to excellent amounts of 8 vitamins, 6 minerals, dietary fiber and protein. Green peas' supercharged nutritional profile can supercharge your health.
Prevent Cancer and Bad hyperlipidemia.
Safety and Toxicity:
Green peas are not a commonly allergenic food,are not included in the list of 20 foods that most frequently contain pesticide residues,and are also not known to contain goitrogens,oxalates,or purines.
- 1.Oriental Green Peas and the possible benefit of this winter crop.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: