Popular black bean recipes as turtle treasure and its modern uses,Blackbean polyphenols...where to source Black Bean Extracts?
- Basic Botanical Data of Black Bean.
- Description of Black Bean.
- History,Popular black bean recipes and uses.
- Black Bean Phaseolus Vulgaris L Anthocyanins:Character.
- Black Beans, the Latin American Treasure.
- Black Bean-Phaseolus Vulgaris L Health Benefits:Cholesterol Lowering and Lower Your Heart Attack Risk.
- Black Bean-Phaseolus Vulgaris L Health Benefits:Sensitive to Sulfites?Black Beans May Help.
- Black Bean-Phaseolus Vulgaris L Health Benefits:Black Bean: A Fiber All Star.
- Black Bean-Phaseolus Vulgaris L Health Benefits:Good supply of magnesium and folate:Black Bean.
- Black Bean-Phaseolus Vulgaris L Health Benefits:Blackbean polyphenols.
- Black Bean-Phaseolus Vulgaris L Health Benefits:Black Beans Give You Energy to Burn While Stabilizing Blood Sugar.
- Black Bean-Phaseolus Vulgaris L Health Benefits:Black Beans and minerals sources.
- Nutrition of Black Bean.
- Safety of Black Bean.
- Black beans cooking tips and equivalents.
- Research Update:Black beans or Phaseolus Vulgaris L.
Nutrition of Black Bean.:
All legumes are high in protein, and black beans are no exception. Dried beans are important sources of protein in vegetarian diets, and in areas where animal protein is scarce or expensive. However, this protein is incomplete (does not contain all 9 amino acids), so grains (which provide the missing amino acids) must also be a significant part of the strictly vegetarian diet. Or, small amounts of dairy products, meat, poultry, or fish (which contain complete proteins) must be part of the diet. In the areas where common beans originated (Central America and southern Mexico) corn supplied the missing amino acids, and squash was an additional source of vitamins.
Black beans, as all dried beans, are also good sources of starches, fiber, B vitamins, iron, zinc, phosphorus, complex carbohydrates and calcium. About half the calcium is lost during cooking. High percentages of the other nutrients remain, however, even after cooking.
Black Beans Nutrients File:
|Beans, Black, Boiled|
|folate||255.94 mcg||64.0||5.1||very good|
|dietary fiber||14.96 g||59.8||4.7||very good|
|tryptophan||0.18 g||56.3||4.5||very good|
|vitamin B1 (thiamin)||0.42 mg||28.0||2.2||good|
|excellent||DV NLT 75%||OR||Density NLT 7.6||AND||DV NLT 10%|
|very good||DV NLT 50%||OR||Density NLT 3.4||AND||DV NLT 5%|
|good||DV NLT 25%||OR||Density NLT 1.5||AND||DV NLT 2.5%|
- 1.Popular black bean recipes as turtle treasure and its modern uses,Blackbean polyphenols...where to source Black Bean Extracts?
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: