Jew's Ear or Juda's Ear?Black Fungus Auricularia auricula-judae and its Special features...
- Botanical Data of Black Fungus:Jew's Ear,Juda's Ear.
- Special features of Black Fungus:Jew's Ear,Juda's Ear..
- Jew's Ear Fungus,Auricularia auricula-judae: Differentiation between Judas's Ear and Jew's Ear.
- Jew's Ear Fungus:Name, Myth and legend.
- Origin of Black Fungus::Jew's Ear,Juda's Ear.
- Property,Functions and Applications of Black Fungus.
- Modern Researches Black Fungus:Jew's Ear,Juda's Ear.
- Research update:Auricularia auricula-judae.
Property,Functions and Applications of Black Fungus.:
Properties of Black Fungus: Sweet in flavor, mild in nature, it is related to the liver, stomach, lung and large intestine channels.
Functions of Black Fungus:
Cools the blood, arrests bleeding, benefits the flow of qi, nourishes the middle region, produces body fluids to nourish the stomach and lubricate the lungs.
Essential to many household and industrial processes, fungi are also used in the production of enzymes, organic acids, vitamins, and antibiotics. Penicillin, a green mold whose abilities to inhibit the growth of bacteria were first discovered by Alexander Fleming in 1928, is just one of many fungi with beneficial effects on the human environment. Fungi also can destroy crops, cause such diseases as athlete's foot and ringworm, and ruin clothing and food with mildew and rot.
Applications of Black Fungus:
Black fungus is often used by the Chinese as a blood tonic, discharging blood from the anus, treating bloody dysentery, unusual vaginal bleeding and hemorrhoids.
1. To treat anaemia (too few red blood cells in the bloodstream, resulting in insufficient oxygen to tissues and organs):
Immerse 15 g black fungus and 15 pieces of Chinese red dates in water for 1 hour. Add some rock sugar and steam with slow fire for another hour until sticky. Serve twice daily.
2. To treat anaemia (a condition in which the blood is deficient in red blood cells) and general weakness:
Use 15 g dry black fungus, 4 hen's eggs, 100 g spinach, 100 g pork in slices of shreds. Fry each ingredient separately and then mix together to serve as a side dish.
Dosage and Administration: 6-10 g.
- 1.Jew's Ear or Juda's Ear?Black Fungus Auricularia auricula-judae and its Special features...
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: