Carrot,Daucus carota,Origin and Archeology of Carrot,Modern Researches.
- Basic Botanical Data of Carrot.
- Brief History of Carrot.
- The Beginnings of Carrot.
- Origin and Archeology of Carrot.
- Pigment Power in Carrot Colour.
- Different coloured carrots.
- Carrot Phytochemicals and it's benefit.
- Functions,Applications of Carrot.
- Tips of Carrots Benefit our bodies.
- Carrot Health Benefits.
- Alternative Medicinal Uses,Medicinal Use,Action of Carrot.
- Dosage and Administration of Carrot.
- Cautions on Use of Carrot.
- Modern Researches of Carrot.
- Research Update:Carrot or Daucus carota.
Different coloured carrots.:
Orange Carrots contain beta carotene,with some alpha-carotene, both of which are orange pigments. High in Vitamin A essential for well-being, healthy eyes. These carrots originate from Europe and the Middle East.
Yellow carrots contain xanthophylls, pigments similar to beta carotene, which help develop healthy eyes aid in the fight against macular degeneration and may prevent lung and other cancers. These came from the Middle East.
Red carrots contain lycopene, (another form of carotene)a pigment also found in tomatoes and watermelon; lycopene helps prevent heart disease and some cancers including prostate cancer. Originally from India and China.
Purple carrots (usually orange inside) get their pigment from an entirely different class,the anthocyanins, these pigments act as powerful antioxidants, grabbing and holding on to harmful free radicals in the body. Anthocyanins also help prevent heart disease by slowing blood clotting and the antioxidant ties up harmful free radicals. These originate from Turkey, and the Middle and Far East. (See also the purple carrot page)
White carrots lack pigment, but may contain other health-promoting substances called phytochemicals. One would say these are the least healthy of carrots. They originate from Afghanistan, Iran, Pakistan
- 1.Carrot,Daucus carota,Origin and Archeology of Carrot,Modern Researches.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: