Polygonatum Odoratum Root or Yu Zhu,a herb used over thousand years!
- Basic Botanical Information:Polygonatum Odoratum.
- Herb Characters:Rhizoma Polygonati Odorati
- Polygonatum odoratum Introduction:
- Polygonatum Odoratum:The Plant characteristics,Havest and processing:
- Chemical Compositions:Polygonatum odoratum Root.
- Property Notes of Polygonatum odoratum Root:
- Administration Guide of Polygonatum odoratum Root:
- Notes from Ancient Classics:Rhizoma Polygonati Odorati.
- Research Update:Polygonatum Odoratum Root.
Applications and Properties:
Phytochemicals of Beer Lees.
Replenishing Yin and lungs;Nourish stomach.
Yin exogenous; dizziness and vertigo;
Throat thirsty; heat diabetes;
For lung and stomach yin injury, hot cough, throat thirsty, heat diabetes.
Notes:Sweet little bitter,flat,light warm,entering spleen.
Dosage:Oral: decoction, 6~12grams; Paste, soaked in wine; into pills, powder.
Topical: the right amount, fresh products pound deposited.
Safety and Toxicity:
Not recommended for those who suffering from spleen weak and diahrea.
- 1.Polygonatum Odoratum Root or Yu Zhu,a herb used over thousand years!
♥The article and literature were edited by Herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals, including comprehensive information related, summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website https://www.mdidea.com and https://www.mdidea.net, we tried to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: