Polygonatum Odoratum Root or Yu Zhu,a herb used over thousand years!
- Basic Botanical Information.
- Herb Characters:Rhizoma Polygonati Odorati
- Polygonatum odoratum Introduction:
- The Plant characteristics,Havest and processing:
- Chemical Compositions:Polygonatum odoratum Root.
- Property Notes of Polygonatum odoratum Root:
- Administration Guide of Polygonatum odoratum Root:
- Notes from Ancient Classics:
- Research Update:Polygonatum Odoratum Root.
Polygonatum odoratum Introduction:
Polygonatum odoratum,is kind of Liliaceae perennial herb. The roots fleshy yellow-white,dense fibrous roots. Foliage green surface, gray backside. Flowers axillary, usually 1-3 flowers clustered.The southwest region of the country of origin, but the wild is widely distributed. The hardy, shade-tolerant,humid environment suitable for growing in loose soil with humus-rich. "Ben Cao Jing Ji Zhu" noted "stems strong and erect, like bamboo shaft,section." And therefore,named Yu Zhu(Yu Bamboo). Rhizomes of plants used for medicinal, Chinese name is Yu Zhu,dig out at fall,washed repeatedly rub sun to the soft,drying to hard heart,dried in the sun, steamed transparent to translucent, rubbing, drying dry, cut into thick slices or segments with.
- 1.Polygonatum Odoratum Root or Yu Zhu,a herb used over thousand years!
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: