Polygonatum Odoratum Root or Yu Zhu,a herb used over thousand years!
- Basic Botanical Information.
- Herb Characters:Rhizoma Polygonati Odorati
- Polygonatum odoratum Introduction:
- The Plant characteristics,Havest and processing:
- Chemical Compositions:Polygonatum odoratum Root.
- Property Notes of Polygonatum odoratum Root:
- Administration Guide of Polygonatum odoratum Root:
- Notes from Ancient Classics:
- Research Update:Polygonatum Odoratum Root.
Chemical Compositions:Polygonatum odoratum Root:
Rhizomes containing mucopolysaccharide (odoratan), it composed of D-fructose, D-mannose, D-glucose and galacturonic acid composition,at molar ratio of 6:3:1:1.5; Polygonatum-fructan A, B, C, D, composition of Fructose (%): glucose (%) (97.5:188.8.131.52:184.108.40.206:220.127.116.11:9.6);azetidine-2-carboxylic acid. Also containing (polyspirostanol)Poa,(poly-spirostanoside) Pob, Poc
PO1.PO2.PO3.PO4.PO5,polyfuroside,polyfuroside Poc, Pod, PO6.PO7.PO8 and PO9 steroids. PO2 and Pob has same structure, both 25-R, S mixture of stereoisomers,but different from the R/S ratio.
- 1.Polygonatum Odoratum Root or Yu Zhu,a herb used over thousand years!
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: