Polygonatum Odoratum Root or Yu Zhu,a herb used over thousand years!
- Basic Botanical Information.
- Herb Characters:Rhizoma Polygonati Odorati
- Polygonatum odoratum Introduction:
- The Plant characteristics,Havest and processing:
- Chemical Compositions:Polygonatum odoratum Root.
- Property Notes of Polygonatum odoratum Root:
- Administration Guide of Polygonatum odoratum Root:
- Notes from Ancient Classics:
- Research Update:Polygonatum Odoratum Root.
Property Notes of Polygonatum odoratum Root.:
Ben Jing:“taste sweet,smooth.".
Wu Pu Ben Cao:”Shennong: bitter; 桐君Tong Jun,雷公Lei Gong,扁鹊Bian Que: sweet, non-toxic; Huangdi: Sim."
Dian Nan Ben Cao:sweet with little bitter,character smooth,light warm,entering spleen.
Ben Cao Xin Bian:“entering heart,kidney,lung,liver,spleen five organs.”
- 1.Polygonatum Odoratum Root or Yu Zhu,a herb used over thousand years!
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: