Acanthopanacis Gracilistyli and Acanthopanax Root Bark,Its Differences and Uses.
- Basic Botanical Info of Acanthopanax Root Bark.
- Basic Botanical Info of Slenderstyle Acanthopanax.
- Plant morphology of Acanthopanax gracilistylus and other species.
- Collection,Preparation and Storage.
- Raw Herb Identification and Property.
- Phytochemicals Composition of Acanthopanax gracilistylus and other species.
- Clinical Applications,Combinations and Administrations.
- Notes of Property and Uses from Ancient Classics.
- Pharmacological Effects of Cortex Acanthopanacis Gracilistyli and Cortex Acanthopanacis Sessil-iflori.
- Research Update:Acanthopanax Root Bark.
Applications and Properties:
for rheumatism and arthralgia, waist and knee pain.
for liver and kidney deficiency, waist and knee pain, foot knee atrophy weak weakness,children sluggish.
for edema, difficult urination.
Relieve rheumatism, but also liver or kidney, strong bones and muscles, to for rheumatism and arthralgia, waist knee soreness embolism, liver and kidney deficiency rheumatoid those most applicable, can be soaked in wine service,also could combined with Rhizoma Gentiana etc.
Warming liver and kidney, gluten bone health can be used to cure liver and kidney deficiency caused by the waist and knee pain, lower limb weak as well as the the pediatric line late embolism.
Can inducing diuresis for removing edema,could be used to treat edema and difficulty in urination, often with the the Indian bread exodermis, cortex zingiberis rhizomae,pericarpium arecae, cortex lycii radicis.
Dosage: 4.5 to 9 g. Decoction or drink as wine,pills etc.
Safety and Toxicity:
Not recommended to those who suffering with kidney-liver Yin deficiency and fire.
- 1.Acanthopanacis Gracilistyli and Acanthopanax Root Bark,Its Differences and Uses.
♥The article and literature were edited by Herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals, including comprehensive information related, summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website https://www.mdidea.com and https://www.mdidea.net, we tried to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: