Larch Larix occidentalis and Arabinogalactan:Anti-Metastatic and Immune Stimulant natural source.
- Basic Botanical Information of Larch.
- What is Arabinogalactans and Introduction of its Botanical Source Larix occidentalis.
- Arabinogalactan (AG) Larex's flagship.
- Pharmacological Properties of ABG-Arabinogalactan.
- Reported Uses of Larch Extracts.
- Modern Research of ABG.
- FAQ:Frequently Asked Questions of ABG and Immune-booster.
- Toxicity of Arabinogalactan.
- Application Case Study:Beverage compositions comprising arabinogalactan and defined minerals.
- Arabinogalactan Research Update.
Applications and Properties:
Cold and influenza.
Recurrent immune problems.
Inner ear infections.
Fiber and improving colon health.
Larch arabinogalactan is extracted from the heartwood of the western larch Larix occidentalis. These arabinogalactans have a backbone of (1-3)-linked beta-D-galactopyranosyl units each of which containa a side chain at position C-6. Most of these side chains are galacrobiosyl units containing a (1-6)-beta-D-linkage. Another side chain type that occurs is a single L-arabinofuranose unit or 3-O-(beta-L-arabinopyranosyl)-alfa-L-arabinofuranosyl units. Applications for the arabinogalactan are as emulsifiers, stabilisers and binders in the food, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries. More recently interest has been focussed on the use of this polysaccharide as a low viscosity dietary fibre and as a probiotic.
Larch Arabinogalactans is a complex polysaccharide compound commonly derived from the Western Larch (Larix occidentalis) tree. It is extracted in the form of sap that is refined into a light cream colored powder, with a slight pine-like odor and mildly sweet taste.
Dosage:400mg,3-4 times a day. Powder: Mix 1/2-2 tablespoonsful in favorite beverage and take up to 3-4 times a day.
Safety and Toxicity:
If you have cancer, have had an organ transplant, have a suppressed immune system or any life-threatening or chronic diseases talk to your doctor for advice on taking this dietary supplement,should not be used in children under 10 years of age
- 1.Larch Larix occidentalis and Arabinogalactan:Anti-Metastatic and Immune Stimulant natural source.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: