Black Currant Extract Ribes Nigrum Anthocyanidins.
- Basic Botanical Data of Ribes nigrum .
- Ribes nigrum:Botanical Brief Description.
- Phytochemicals and Constituents of Ribes nigrum.
- Common Uses of Black Currant and its extracts.
- Recipes and how to use black currant.
- Contemporary Formulas and Study of Black Currant.
- HPLC Determination of the Composition and Stability of Blackcurrant Anthocyanins.
- Research Update:Blackcurrant or Ribes nigrum.
Applications and Properties:
Improves Venous Circulation.
Cortisol secretions and stress-related conditions treatment/Blackcurrant leaves.
Diuretic actions/Blackcurrant leaves.
Skin problem/Blackcurrant leaves.
Eruptive fevers treatment/Blackcurrant young root.
Black Currant Seed Oil.
Black Currant is a perennial shrub native to Northern Europe, West China. The Black Currant plant produces a fruit similar to the American blueberry, but containing higher quantities of constituents useful for visual acuity and night blindness.
Black currant (Ribes nigrum) is a fruit native to woodlands. In addition to the anthocyanin glycosides which are responsible for its color, black currant concentrate also contains sugars and acids (including citric acid) typical of fruits.
Dosage:2-4 g of finely chopped leaves and is taken several times a day.
Safety and Toxicity:
- 1.Black Currant Extract Ribes Nigrum Anthocyanidins.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: